Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spiderman model 3


This is my third and final pose I choose to model. The reason I chose this pose of spiderman is there are some aspects of the leg I feel need effort into modeling which other models I did so far do not have so it will be something different from the other 2 model. 

Front View

Back View
Side View
Side View

Reflection

These pictures above are the different views of the final outcome of spiderman I had modeled. I can safely say that this is the best model I have modeled compared to the other I model, I am not saying I did not put in effort to model for the other 2 but on the contrary the rest was challenging in its own way that is all.

To start off, the most prominent part of this pose is both the legs and it was pretty difficult to get details right for them. However, after trying both IK and FK I finally came down to the decision of using IK as it will not move together with the body when I try to edit the body. After thinking for a long time, I decided that the arms should be done in FK as it will be easier to edit the shoulder.

I put in a lot of effort in both the legs and arms for this model, as you can see from all views above. I even went to the extent to edit the foot of spiderman using footroll, ballroll, ball twist and ball rock tool to give the right effect for the leg. As you can see the left foot shows the tip toeing effect. I used the knee pv tool to help adjust the knee to ankle portion to look better. I believe that ankle could have been done better but after several rotation that was the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment